Sunday 2 September 2012

Best i-Dog Soft Speaker White 2012

Buy i-Dog Soft Speaker White by Hasbro


i-Dog Soft Speaker White review i-Dog Soft Speaker White, Meet I-Dog Soft Speaker - the snuggly, squeezable pooch that loves to get down to your music.Try placing him near a speaker, then press his nose and watch him dance along as he grooves to the beat.Once the music starts, this perky pooch becomes a music-groovin machine.I-Dog works with most portable and non-portable electronic audio devices (not included).I-Dog even changes his mood to suit your music, as he gets down to your favorite tunes, watch his ears move and groove. Meet I-Dog Soft Speaker in WHITE--the snuggly, squeezable pooch that loves to get down to your music! Just plug him in to your music player (not included) and I-Dog Soft Speaker plays your music through his built-in speaker or your headphones (not included)--and rocks out! Wanna dance with I-Dog Speaker? Try placing him near a speaker, then press his nose and watch him dance along as he grooves to the beat. I-Dog Soft Speaker even changes his mood to suit your music. Simply play something new and I-Dog entertains you with expressive movements and flashing LED lights that change color! The music-lovin mutt is soft and snuggly and even holds your portable music player in his handy pocket. As he gets down to your favorite tunes, watch his ears move and groove. Once the music starts, this perky pooch becomes a music-groovin machine! I-Dog works with most portable and non-portable electronic audio devices (not included). Plus he easily connects to any standard Headphone jack with the included plug cable. And right now get Low price.More Detail



No comments:

Post a Comment