Wednesday 29 August 2012

Good I-DOG AMP'D - Pink Butterfly 2012

Cheap I-DOG AMP'D - Pink Butterfly with Hasbro


I-DOG AMP'D - Pink Butterfly review


I-DOG AMP'D - Pink Butterfly, Toe taps to music.White with pink butterfly.Volume controlled by toggling the tail back and forth.His Head bops to the music.Interactive I Dog with stereo sound in 2 speakers. Heres one cool pup you will want to take home with you! Plug i-Dog amp'd into your music player and get stereo sound-louder than before-when he plays your music through his 2 built in speakers! Control his body with his tail and rock out! With cooler moves than ever before, this doggone-good dancer taps his paw to the beat, bobs his head, ways his tail, and gets his ears movin and groovin! I-dog amp'd toy works with most music devices (not included) and connects to any standard head phone jack on a variety of audio devices. I-dog amp'd toy comes with plug cable and instructions. And at this moment get Discount price.View More



I-DOG AMP'D - Pink Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment